Manager-Credit Risk and Administration-1
MAW INVESTMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, a hire purchase Company, licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank and promoted by MAW Group, is seeking to recruit highly committed, motivated, creative and competent candidates with a strong desire to excel carrier in hire purchase financing sector for the following job positions : for corporate office, Kathmandu valley –
Basic Job Information:
Manager : Manager- Credit Risk and Administration
(Negotiable depending upon experience and qualification)
No. of Vacancy : 1
Employment Type : Full time
Job Location : Kathmandu based
Offered Salary : Negotiable
Education Level : Masters
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Other Job Specification:
- Should have completed MBS/MBA in Finance Specialization with 3-5 years of relevant experience in the credit / credit risk department of any Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in credit administration and credit approval.
- Candidate should have strong research, analytical & computer skills.
- Candidate should have a clear understanding of the local market, industry scenario, analytical and credit appraisal skills.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the hire purchase loan business function within the Bank.
- Self- Driven persons who can lead the team will be given utmost priority.
- Develop and implement the policies and process that facilitates to conduct portfolio analysis, identify risk concentration, identify root causes of issues and evaluate the risk
- Streamline and regulates the credit function.
- Manage, supervise the staff and day to day Credit Administration function.
- Calling Credit Committee meeting and Audit Committee meeting and ensuring the compliance wherever required.
- Ensuring the data base safety and management of service provider.
- Periodic loan monitoring and make guide line for the income evaluation of different loan
- Monitoring and Site visit for the higher loan transactions
- Provide value-added recommendations to the business line Portfolio monitoring to identify emerging risks.
- Maintain relevant knowledge of key legal, compliance and market-risk issues involved in credit-related activities and updating the system with it.
- Sound knowledge of NRB Directives/Circulars regarding Hire Purchase loans.