Relationship Managers (Sr. Officer to Manager Level ):-1
MAW INVESTMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, a hire purchase Company, licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank and promoted by MAW Group, is seeking to recruit highly committed, motivated, creative and competent candidates with a strong desire to excel carrier in hire purchase financing sector for the following job positions : for corporate office, Kathmandu and outside valley –
Basic Job Information:
Relationship Managers: Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy : 1
Employment Type : Full time
Job Location : West Region, Kathmandu based with frequent travel.
Offered Salary : Negotiable depending upon experience and qualification
Education Level : Masters
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Other Job Specification:
- Should have completed MBS/MBA with 3-5 years of relevant experience in the credit department of any Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in credit relationship and Hire purchase loans.
- Preference will be given to those with negotiation and loan analysis skills along with sound communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong research, analytical & computer skills.
- Candidate should have a Clear understanding of the local market, industry scenario, analytical and credit appraisal skills.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the hire purchase loan business function within the Bank.
- Self- Driven persons who can work under minimum supervision and who can lead the team will be given utmost priority
- Strong analytical skills to conduct portfolio analysis, identify risk concentration, identify root causes of issues and evaluate the risk
- Contributes to communication and training efforts to promote understanding of credit risk and loan monitoring throughout the team
- Provide value-added recommendations to the business line Portfolio monitoring to identify emerging risks
- Credit risk evaluation of proposals from the various market segments and sectors
- Maintain relevant knowledge of key legal, compliance and market-risk issues involved in credit-related activities
- Can go beyond the call of duty to meet budgeted targets whilst maintaining sound credit portfolio
Sound knowledge of NRB Directives/Circulars regarding Hire Purchase loans