Executive (Assistant Level, Loan and Recovery Department) :-18
MAW INVESTMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, a hire purchase Company, licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank and promoted by MAW Group, is seeking to recruit highly committed, motivated, creative and competent candidates with a strong desire to excel carrier in hire purchase financing sector for the following job positions : for outside valley –
Basic Job Information:
Executive (Assistant Level) : Loan and Recovery
No. of Vacancy : 18
Employment Type : Full time
Job Location : Biratnagar, Pathari, Janakpur, Chitwan, Hetauda, Butwal, Dang, Surkhet, Nepalgunj
Offered Salary : Negotiable
Education Level : Minimum Bachelors Degree
Must have Valid Two wheeler Driving License
Other Job Specification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics/Finance or any stream of Management.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in related department
- Candidate should have strong research, analytical & computer skills.
- Self- Driven persons who can work under minimum supervision.
- Fresher are also encouraged to apply.
- Prepare Cash/Journal Voucher and make necessary entry in the system after necessary approval from Department Head
- Make daily transaction reports
- Make Cash Received and Payment report on daily basis along with the detail and make necessary entries in the system.
- Prepare and maintain systematic database for debtors, creditors, suppliers, and filing of all books, vouchers and all other documents.
- Visit banks as and when necessary
- Any other works as assigned by Supervisor.
- Prepare the list of the clients and their details before first week of every Nepali month.
- Monitor the loan accounts and track the repayments received.
- Make reminder calls to all the clients about the due date and installment amount.
- Identify the attitude and behavior of the clients towards the repayment of loan and correspond them accordingly
- Regular follow up in case of default in payment of installment.
- Identify the major defaulters from the database and prioritize them.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of loan recovery
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor